Monday, January 9, 2017

My New Sasha Girl, Yasmina


As you can see in my Christmas family picture, my Sasha family has expanded again. I was bidding on three different dolls on Ebay last fall and I won this honey blond. I was very happy with winning her and for a very reasonable price! :) She has a beautiful combination of honey blond hair with brown eyes. She came to me in her box with a wrist tag, but she was redressed for some reason. She was wearing a hand made green dress and green sandals.   


(Seller's picture)

(Seller's picture)



The next two pictures are the seller's pictures from eBay and  you see the outfit she was sold in. I love this doll! For a few days I was thinking about a name and then it came naturally. She is Yasmina. 

(Seller's picture)

(Seller's picture)



This is the green angora dress I made for her recently.



I love her hair, it is very soft and the color is beautiful!




2 comments:

  1. The honey blondes are such nice dolls and I love the green dress you made her, it's suits her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She is very lovely doll. Her hair is very soft, and I love the color! I thought this color will be good for her and I'm glad I weren't mistaken. Thanks again!

      Delete