Sunday, July 26, 2020

Baby Elvine


Baby Elvine is the last to join my Sasha family. She arrived just before Easter 2020. As has happened before with my doll family, she was an accidental bid. However, a very happy accident. :)
She is a Sasha Morgenthaler 12'' Baby Doll, Playsuit Girl. 



She didn't look very happy when I opened her traveling box.


So she went right away to take a bath...


..and she seems much happier and calmer after a bath. :)






Around the same time my daughter and I were deciding on the next knitting project, and she chose a small chick to make. The pattern is Chick and Egg by Alan Dart. I wanted to make this chick a long time ago, but was postponing it all the time. And somehow it felt like the right moment. :)
A pleasant knitting afternoon resulted in a yellow chick. The pattern also includes two shells, but I didn't make it. Maybe another time! 





Elvine loves her toy! She got back her clean clothes and shoes, she hugged her chick, and was happy to  join the family.

But she wanted a dress like the other girls in the family have. So I made her a similar set, a dress and shorts.








I took pictures of all our baby girls together in their welcome dresses. 




No comments:

Post a Comment